Please select an option:

Building History Pillars House was built in 1890 for Crawford's whisky as there office and wine and spirit stores but the building has went through many changes since.

During the war the basements were converted and used as air raid shelters for the local residents in the area and has since been a Bank, Mail order company, Fire and safety engineers among others before being converted to residential use in 1979.

The front fa├žade and entrance has a listed B under the listed buildings regulations
bathroom reception